Friday, June 27, 2014

Wish I Was Here (2014): The Movie Spiner

Wish I Was Here (2014)


Wish I Was Here (2014)
Wish I Was Here (2014)

Movie Name: Wish I Was Here (2014)
Release Date: July 18th, 2014      
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Run Time: 120 min
Budget: $6,000,000
MPAA Rating: R
Distributor: Focus Features
Director: Zach Braff
Writers: Adam J. Braff, Zach Braff
Stars: Josh Gad, Kate Hudson, Jim Parsons
Original Music: Rob Simonsen
Cinematography: Lawrence Sher
Film Editing: Myron I. Kerstein
Country: USA
Language: English
Sound Mix: Dolby Digital
Color: Color







SHORT STORY
Aidan Bloom is a 35-year-old man who finds himself at major crossroads, which forces him to examine his life, his career, and his family.

         


Produced by
Matthew Andrews --- producer
Amanda Bowers --- co-producer
Adam J. Braff --- producer
Zach Braff --- producer
Maria Cestone --- executive producer
Molly Conners --- executive producer
Coco Francini --- co-producer
Marc A. Hammer --- line producer
Sarah E. Johnson --- executive producer
Hoyt David Morgan --- executive producer
Adriana L. Randall --- co-producer
Michael Shamberg --- producer
Stacey Sher --- producer
Ameet Shukla --- co-producer
Christopher Woodrow --- executive producer

Download Online Movies- shows the viewer the information, trailer, watch and downloadable option  of the Movie "Wish I Was Here (2014)" as per viewer demand. Wish I Was Here is a Comedy, Drama  film directed by Zach Braff which is Probably released on July 18th, 2014 . It's a Hollywood Movie. The Time duration of The Film "Wish I Was Here (2014)" is 120 min. The stars or cast of this movie are "Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor". So Enjoy the Movie and stay with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment